- Jericho as a sore loser. watching him try and find every excuse he can to justify why he lost and call Moxley a cheater. Classic heel Jericho
- It’s always weird when a feud suddenly just stops especially for the championship. Can’t wait to see what the rematch looks like.
- It’s been announced Jericho will tour with Fozzy so putting his disappearance as a stipulation doesn’t add up.
- Frankie Kazarian’s toss over cutter has to be the move of the match.
- It’s good to see Colt Cabana back on tv after so many years.
- A nice bit of storytelling with The Dark Order taunting Christopher Daniels for not joining them.
- How many times are we gonna have SCU vs. The Dark Order? these matches are getting repetitive.
- After AEW Revolution it feels like the exalted one should have shown their face. Instead, we get another week of this feud.
- The ref is blind! While it’s common for a ref to not see things this match was one of the worst cases but twice in a row?
- Though this is one of the few times I remember AEW doing a squash match but it doesn’t help that this is the women’s division. They get one match per episode and they’re given the squash?
- Jake the Snake delivers a great promo. Ripping through Cody for whining about his loss and comparing him to a dictator. Jake gives a sense of futility and loathing towards Cody. His advice on not turning your back on people that you fear or respect and then doing so to Cody only sweetens the promo.
- In present-day wrestling anytime a hall of famer is brought out they’re usually portrayed as a babyface. It’s refreshing seeing Jake keep with his character and be a heel. It’s what he’s naturally good at.
— All Elite Wrestling (@AEWrestling) March 7, 2020
- Chuck Taylor puts up a fight. Pac is ranked in the top five contenders for the AEW world title. It would be easy for them to squish Chuck but he gets a fair fight. This combined with the fact Trent Beretta has faced Jon Moxley suggests the best friends may have solo careers ahead.
- While not the best match Pac has had this is still a serviceable match.
- Having the Lucha Brothers run-in post-match as opposed to during the match.
- The Triangle of death doesn’t sound that good when you say it a few times.
- I know that Pentagon biting Orange Cassidy’s ear is meant to be intimidating but it just looks gross.
- At this point they should just make a three-man tag division
- Post-match fight sees Adam Page save the day and leaves more questions about his allegiances
- Adam’s graphic “Whooped both their asses”
- Qt Marshall is the cannon fodder of the Rhodes family stable. Even in the one match he’s won he didn’t get the pinfall. Going into this match the outcome was obvious.
- Jake Hager’s finisher doesn’t feel like a finisher. His opponent falls asleep? at least have them struggle to stay awake.
- Jericho may be a chickenshit heel but that doesn’t mean he’s stupid. Sending Jake Hager and Santana and Ortiz into the crowd to attack Moxley shows him as a tactician.
- Darby’s Coffin Drop on the Inner Circle and Lionsault are two of the matches highlights.
- Jericho messing with the audience. It’s been announced he’ll be touring with Fozzy and this seemed like the perfect excuse to write him off TV. Instead we’re left wondering what will Jericho do next.
- Great character building for Darby Allin. Even though the odds are against he’s unfazed and will throw everything he can at his opponents.
- Despite the match becoming a handicap match aren’t all matches against The Inner Circle handicap matches?
- Sammy Guevara’s usual high energy maneuvers and acrobatics are missing from this match and it loses some of its chutzpah.
- I get that Moxely is supposed to be this lone wolf badass but week after week he ends up getting beaten down by The Inner Circle, he just keeps looking dumber and dumber.